Lenovo has launched Moto Z Play, the company’s latest smartphone in the Moto Z series with support for Moto Mods. It was unveiled at the IFA 2016 last month, packs a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC, has 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Moto Z Play specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 403ppi
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 1.3um pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker,3-microphones
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C port
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z Play comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 24,999. It will be available exclusively available from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting from midnight of 17th October 2016. Moto Mods will also be available for sale separately and as a bundle starting at Rs. 899. Check out our hands-on impressions and photo gallery of Moto Z Play from the IFA last month.