Xiaomi recently scheduled an event on September 27th in China to introduce its flagship Mi 5S smartphone. Today it has released a new teaser for the smartphone that shows impressive benchmark result of 164119, which is likely on AnTuTu.
This beats the phones running on Snapdragon 820, including the OnePlus 3 that packs 6GB of RAM, but the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus powered by the Apple A10 Fusion Chip have achieved scores of over 1,75,000 points in AnTuTu.
Xiaomi Mi 5S rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 650 nits brightness
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3490mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
We should know all the details of the Xiaomi Mi 5S when it goes official next Tuesday.