Few weeks after announcing that it will launch the Z2 Plus smartphone in India soon, Lenovo today sent out invites for the launch of the phone in the country on September 22nd. It was introduced as Zuk Z2 back in May. We even unboxed the smartphone recently.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
After successfully completing Z2 Plus meetups in Pune, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai, we will be coming to Delhi on 22nd September, same day of the Z2 Plus launch. We should know the price of the phone when it launches next Thursday.