ZTE has announced Axon 7 mini, a smaller version of the Axon 7 at the IFA 2016. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has unibody metal design, hybrid dual SIM support and also has dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Atmos and AKM4962 audio chip for an enhanced audio experience. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The 2705mAh built-in battery can charge up to 50% in just 30-minutes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
ZTE Axon 7 mini specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, OIS, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- AKM4962, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 71 x 7.8mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2705mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The ZTE Axon 7 mini comes in Ion Gold and Platinum Grey, is priced at 299 Euros (US$ 334 / Rs. 22370 approx.) and will roll out U.S., Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India and Saudi Arabia soon.