Lenovo is all set to launch the Vibe K5 Note in India soon. It is the successor of the Vibe K4 Note that was launched in the country earlier this year. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC. It was announced in China earlier this year, but the intentional variant packs 3GB of RAM and is expected to run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in Silver and Gold colors. We should know the price of the smartphone when it launches next month.
Update July 20th: Lenovo has released a new teaser for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Note that highlights the TheaterMax feature for the phone. Lenovo today confirmed that it will launch on August 1st.