Intex has launched iBuddy IN-7DD01, the company’s latest tablet in the iBuddy series with dual SIM support, 3G connectivity and voice calling capabilities. It has a 7-inch (1024×600 pixels), is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera.
Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 2MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 188×108×10mm; Weight: 272g
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2800mAh battery
The Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 tablet comes in black color, is priced at Rs. 4,799 (Rs. 5499 MRP) and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.