Samsung has launched Galaxy J Max, its latest phablet with a huge 7-inch WXGA screen and a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 9 hours of continuous use. It also comes with a Bluetooth headset in the box for making calls. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has 4G connectivity with VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) and dual SIM support. It comes with Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max and S bike mode.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J Max comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 13400 and will go on sale in India through online and offline channels starting from July-end. It also comes with 6 months double data offer for Airtel prepaid worth up to Rs. 4,500.