ZTE has announced nubia Z11, it’s latest high-end smartphone in the nubia series in China, as it had promised. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass bezel-less display with 81% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds. It has AK4376 audio chip, Dolby Atmos and SmartPA amplifier for an enhanced audio experience. It has aerospace grade aluminum alloy body and is just 7.5mm thick.
ZTE nubia Z11 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D borderless display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.8×72.3×7.50mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376 chip, Dolby audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE nubia Z11 comes in Gold, Gray and Silver colors and is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 25525 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant comes in Coffee Gold color and is priced at 3499 yuan (US$ 527 / Rs. 3,5730 approx.). It will go on sale starting from July 6th and the registration for the sale have already started in China. There will also be Nubia Z11 C Limited Collector’s Edition Cristiano Ronaldo edition in new Obsidian Gold color and his autograph on the back.