OnePlus is all set to launch the flagship OnePlus 3 smartphone in an online VR event tomorrow. The company already confirmed that the phone go on sale in the country without invites, exclusively through Amazon.in from Wednesday, June 15 at 12:30 AM IST. It has already started importing the phone from Hong Kong into India, according to Zauba listing. So far it has imported 24,480 units of the smartphone in Graphite color to Chennai, each priced of Rs. 22,858.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
With import duty and taxes, the final price of the phone will likely be less than Rs. 30,000. This could be the price of the 4GB or the 6GB RAM variant, since both have 64GB of storage.