Samsung Galaxy S7 Active rugged smartphone had already surfaced in live and press images. Most of the specifications of the phone were already leaked. Now @evleaks (Via Venture Beat) has revealed that the phone will come with a 4000mAh battery, will be 9.9mm thick and weigh 185 grams. It is also expected to come with the same 5.1-inch Quad HD screen instead of 5.5-inch screen as rumored earlier.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active rumored specifications
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Rugged Design, Shock proof, IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 185 grams
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac ( dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active will come in black and gold colors, head to AT&T and is expected to be announced on June 10th.