HTC just sent out invites for the launch of it’s flagship HTC 10 smartphone in India on May 26th. The invite just shows an image of a painted elephant with the launch date. The company already confirmed that it will launch the Snapdragon 820 version of the phone in India, even though HTC India website listed the HTC 10 Lifestyle with Snapdragon 652 soon after the announcement.
HTC 10 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC 10 comes in Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, and Camellia Red color. HTC already promised Android N for the smartphone. We should know the price of the phone at the launch later this Thursday. It is not clear if the company is planning to release new Desire phones along with the HTC 10.