ZTE is all set to introduce the nubia Z11 Max, the high-end version of the nubia Z11 mini that was introduced last month. The company has sent invite for the launch event on June 7th in China and the invite features its latest brand ambassador Cristiano Ronaldo. We already know the specifications of the smartphone since it recently got certified by TENAA.
ZTE nubia Z11 Max rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 159.15×82.25×7.4mm; Weight: 138g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
We should know all the details of the ZTE nubia Z11 Max including the pricing at the launch in a couple of weeks.