Motorola launched the Moto X Force, it’s flagship smartphone swith a 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED screen with Moto ShatterShield display technology, which is essentially made of an integrated system of five layers that absorbs shock from impact and is guaranteed not to shatter. It went on sale through online retailers Flipkart, Amazon.in and Snapdeal stating at Rs. 49,999, earlier this month.
Today the company has announced that the smartphone will be available from over 400 retail stores across leading retail stores in General Trade and Large Format Chains like Croma, Spice Hotspot, Vijay Sales and Poorvika in India. It will also be available with easy EMI options on select bank credit cards.
Motorola Moto X Force specifications
- 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi display with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve); Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging
We unboxed the Moto X Force recently, check out the unboxing video below.