TP-LINK has launched Archer MR200 (AC750) Wireless Dual Band Wireless Router in India. It also has a 4G SIM slot, in addition to Ethernet port, so that you can also share 4G LTE/3G connection with other devices.
Features of TP-LINK Archer MR200
- 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireles
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices
- Bands: 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz); TDD-LTE B38/B40 (2600/2300MHz); 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz); 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
The TP-LINK Archer MR200 is priced at Rs. 8,999 (MRP) will be available across India starting from today. It is based by a warranty of 3 years.
Commenting on the launch, Lynn Wang, Product Director, TP-LINK India, said:
Archer MR200, is a game changer for customers who aspire to own 4G devices. In an attempt to make 4G usage flexible, we are launching Dual Band 4G LTE router, which allows users to choose their connection type. With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, it also supports DSL modem connectivity. The ability to establish powerful wireless networks quickly can be tremendously important for a router and Archer MR200 is a perfect example for such routers.