Huawei has launched Honor Holly 2 Plus, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone at its event, along with the Honor 5X. It was introduced as Enjoy 5 in China last year, packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and comes with 4G connectivity. It supports both CDMA and GSM/WCDMA on both the slots.
It packs a 4000mAh battery with power saving technology to extend the power up to 24 hours even with 10% battery and promises up to 3.75 days of battery life with average use and up to 2 days of battery life even with heavy use.
Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (CDMA / 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision BSI sensor, 28mm wide-angle lens, 6P lenses,
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.1 x 71.8 x 9.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
Images by Dhruv Bhutani