Huawei has launched the Honor 5X smartphone in India, as it had promised earlier this month. It is the successor of one of the most popular Honor 4X smartphone that was launched in India last year and packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 72.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with EMUI 3.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has unibody metal build, fingerprint sensor 2.0 on the back that can unlock the phone in under 0.5 seconds, also has dedicated dual SIM slots and comes with 4G connectivity.
Huawei Honor 5X specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with EMUI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony / Samsung sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1.4 micron pixel size
- Dimensions: 151.3×76.3×8.15mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor, Box speakers with Smart PA audio chip
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 5X comes in Silver and Sunset Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 12,999. It will be available for pre-order on Flipkart and Amazon.in starting today at 3PM and goes on sale from February 1st.