Samsung has launched Samsung Z3, the company’s latest Tizen OS smartphone in India, at an event in New Delhi. It has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Tizen OS 2.4. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
It also has Ultra Data Saving Mode that was first introduced in the Galaxy J2. This promises up to 40% savings in data across all the content and most apps. It also has My Galaxy app for personalized deals and offers and Mix Radio app with lifetime subscription. Mix Radio has over 30 million tracks. The My Galaxy app will be available on Tizen Store as well as Google Play.
Samsung Z3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Tizen OS 2.4
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, 120-degree wide selfie mode, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 70 x 141.6 x 7.9mm; Weight: 137g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Z3 comes in gold, black and silver colors and is priced at Rs. 8,490 in India. It will be available across offline channels and exclusively from Snapdeal online starting from October 21st. It comes with 1GB of free data per month for 2 months for Vodafone customers.