Earlier this week, Motorola India started teasing the launch of Moto X Style and now company’s official online partner Flipkart has listed the official page revealing that the smartphone will be up for grabs from October 8.
To remind you, the Moto X Style was announced back in July, along with the Moto X Play. Company has already launched the mid-range Moto X Play in India starting at Rs. 18,499. As for the pricing of Moto X Style, the declared value for each test unit that were imported recently was Rs. 30,383, but it is highly possible that the final retail pricing would be cheaper similar to what Motorola did with Moto X Play’s pricing during the launch.
The Moto X Style boasts of a 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad-HD display, is powered by a Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor, has 3GB of RAM, runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS, has a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash. It comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB variants and also has an expansion slot. It has 4G LTE support and packs a 3000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging capabilities. It also has a water-repellent nano coating that keeps water away to a certain extent and it has IP52 rating.
Motorola Moto X Style specifications
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Update: Motorola has officially sent out the invites for the India launch of the Moto X Style on October 8th at 1:30 PM. Check it out below.]