Lenovo Phab Plus, the company’s latest phablet is now on sale in China. It packs a 6.8-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC, runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Lenovo’s own Vibe UI on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone is just 7.6mm thick and has uni-body metal build. Since it is a phablet, it comes with software features for comfortable one-handed usage.
It has 4G LTE connectivity with support for TDD-LTE (Bands: 38,39,40,41) and FDD-LTE (Bands: 1,3 and 7), features 1.0cc large loudspeaker grill on the back and Dolby Atmos audio for an enhanced audio experience.
Lenovo Phab Plus specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 186.6 x 96.6 x 7.6mm; Weight: 220g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo Phab Plus comes in Grey and Silver colors, is priced at 2,599 Yuan (US$407 / Rs. 27,040 approx.) in China and is available for purchase through the official website (via). It is not clear if Lenovo is planning to launch the smartphone outside China.