Xolo has launched the Xolo Prime, the company’s latest budget smartphone. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It packs 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1800mAh battery. It has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support. Most of the specifications of the Xolo Prime are similar to the Xolo One, but this has colored glass finish back instead of leather-like back on the Xolo One.
Xolo Prime specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 416 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 136 x 68 x 9.5 mm
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1800mAh battery
The Xolo Prime comes in Black, Blue, Red and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 5,699.