LG has announced G Stylo, the company’s latest smartphone in the G series with a built-in Stylus Pen in Korea. It has a 5.7-inch HD display with In-Cell Touch, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE connectivity.
It has Q Memo Plus widget that lets you add memos immediately using the stylus pen from the home screen. LG introduced the G3 Stylus smartphone last year and the G Stylo is the successor of its, says the company.
LG G Stylo specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS in-cell touch display
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
LG G Stylo comes in Titanium and White colors and will be available through Korean operator KT for 400,000 Korean Won (US$ 370 / Rs. 23,260 approx.) starting April 24th. LG plans to roll out the smartphone globally starting from May.