HTC has announced the One E9+ for India. It went official last month and comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense UI on top. It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an ultrapixel front-facing camera, similar to the One M9+ that was also launched in India earlier today at an event.
HTC One E9+ specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual nano SIM
- Dimensions: 156.5×76.5×7.54mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
The HTC One E9+ comes in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold colors and will be available by the end of May in India. Pricing will be announced closer to the launch.