Earlier this year Honor, the global brand under Huawei today announced at the MWC that it will launch the Honor 6 Plus smartphone and new 4G devices in India late March. Today the company has revealed that it will launch the Honor 6 Plus smartphone in India on March 24th. The smartphone was announced back in December last year and has an unique dual 8-megapixel cameras on the back with dual LED flashes for effective pixel size to 1.98 microns resulting in sharper images. It also has an adjustable aperture that can be set between f/0.95 and f/16.
It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with 72.8% screen-to-body ratio and 2.8mm slim bezels on the sides, is powered by a Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz + 4×1.3GHz) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor with i3 low-power sensor.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell LTPS display with 10-finger multi-touch
- Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor with Mali T628-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- Dual 8MP camera rear cameras with, F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens
- Dimensions: 150.46 x 75.68 x 7.5; Weight: 165g
- IR LED for remote control
- 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery
We just have to wait for the price of the smartphone, which will be revealed next Tuesday, March 24th. We went hands-on with the Honor 6 Plus at the MWC 2015 earlier this month. Check out the video below.