Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) with LTE support has surfaced on the Best Buy website, few weeks after the press renders of the smartphone surfaced online. This coincides with earlier leak that revealed 4.5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (could be Snapdragon 400) and 1GB of RAM. This is the single SIM variant, but it is likely to come in dual SIM variant as well depending on the market. Check out the complete specifications of the smartphone below.
Motorola Moto G LTE (2nd Gen.) specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 11.9 thick and weighs 142.8 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
No details about the battery capacity yet. The Motorola Moto E LTE (2nd Gen) is also expected to come in white color in addition to black and optional back covers, similar to the first Moto E. The Best Buy listing is for locked Sprint variant that costs $99.99 (Rs. 6,200 approx.) without contract. Since most of the details are out the official announcement is expected soon.