Samsung unveiled the Galaxy J1 smartphone few weeks back. Today Amazon has announced that the Galaxy J1 smartphone will be available with them in India starting tomorrow, February 11th with exciting offers. As we already know, the Galaxy J1 packs a 4.3-inch WVGA display, is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy J1 specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 122 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850mAh battery with ultra power saving mode
The Samsung Galaxy J1 comes in White, Black and Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 7,190. No details about the launch offers yet.