Xiaomi launched the 16GB variant of the Mi 4 smartphone in India last month for Rs. 19,999, which goes on sale on Flipkart tomorrow in the first flash sale. As a surprise, the company just announced that it will be selling the 64GB variant of the smartphone in India starting from February 24th on Flipkart. It is priced at Rs. 23,999, which is Rs. 4000 costlier than the 16GB variant. It will be available only with 3G support and not with 4G LTE connectivity.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- Infrared LED
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB variant will also come in white color. Xiaomi will begin registrations for the sale soon. Are you getting the 16GB variant of the Mi 4 tomorrow or the 64GB variant later this month? Let us know in the comments below.