Xolo has unveiled Q700 Club, the company’s first smartphone with IP55 ratings for dust and water resistance. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, similar to the Q700S, but this runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box and has a 5-megapixel rear camera.
As usual it has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support. Since it belongs to Club series, it has dual front speakers and has DTS support. It comes pre-loaded with Hungama Music app that comes with 3 months of unlimited music and video downloads.
Xolo Q700 Club Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134.6 x 67 x 10.8 mm
- IP55 ratings for dust and water resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual front speakers, DTS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Xolo Q700 Club comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999. It is expected to go on sale soon.