Obi Mobiles has launched Obi Alligator S454, the company’s latest smartphone. It has a 4.5-inch qHD display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with 3G connectivity and dual SIM support, similar to most other Obi smartphones.
It has support for 18 Indian languages and comes pre-loaded with Truecaller and Hungama apps. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot.
Obi Alligator S454 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 1600mAh battery
The Obi Alligator S454 comes in white color and is priced at Rs. 6,450 (MOP) and the MRP of the smartphone is Rs. 7,990.