Motorola has launched the new Moto X (2nd Gen) in India, as it promised earlier this month. It was unveiled earlier this month and packs a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 lens, dual LED flashes with a circular ring around it and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and 2300 mAh battery. It uses a single nano SIM and several rear finishes including wood and leather.
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Front-facing speaker
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
The new Motorola Moto X is priced at Rs. 31,999 for the base variant. Leather and Bamboo variants of the new Moto X cost Rs. 33,999. It would go on sale today midnight on Flipkart. Check out our new Moto X hands-on.