Microsoft has finally announced the most expected Lumia 730 Dual SIM and the Lumia 735, selfie-focused smartphone at the IFA 2014. These have a 5-megapixel wide angle front-facing camera with a focal length of 24mm to capture better selfies and for video chats. These have a 4.7-inch HD ClearBlack OLED display with Super Sensitive Touch for glove and nail usage, powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and run on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update with Live Folders, Apps Corner, an updated Glance screen and more.
These also have a 6.7-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording. Both these come with new Lumia Selfie app. The app would be available for other Lumia devices from the Windows Phone Store later today. These come with a three-month Skype Unlimited World subscription in selected markets.
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM and 735 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) ClearBlack OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (Only in 730 Dual SIM)
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- 6.7MP AutoFocus camera LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 24mm focal length, 720p video recording
- 4G LTE (Lumia 735) / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2220 mAh battery
The Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 come in bright green, bright orange, dark grey and white colors. The Lumia 735 with 4G LTE is expected to be priced at 219 Euros (Rs. 17,400 / US$288 approx.) before taxes and subsidies and the Lumia 730 Dual SIM with 3G support would cost about 199 Euros (Rs. 15,800 / US$ 260 approx.) before taxes and subsidies. These smartphones would start shipping from September.