Microsoft has announced the Lumia 830, the company’s latest high-end smartphone with a 10-megapixel PureView camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and ZEISS optics. It has a 5-inch HD ClearBlack IPS-LCD curved glass display with Super Sensitive Touch for glove and nail usage, powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update with Live Folders, Apps Corner, an updated Glance screen and more. It also has a 1-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has Nokia Rich Recording, with three high performance mics for true 5.1 surround sound. Upcoming Lumia Camera update would bring faster pocket to shot, and shooting speeds and new capture features. It also has low-power motion-sensing technology, SensorCore to track movements and location.
Nokia Lumia 830 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) ClearBlack IPS-LCD Curved (2.25D) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- 10MP AutoFocus PureView camera with Zeiss optics, OIS and LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Nokia Rich Recording with Surround Sound
- 8.5 mm thick and weighs 150 grams
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2200mAh battery with support for Qi wireless charging
The Lumia 830 comes in bright orange, bright green, white and black colors and would roll out globally starting this September at estimated to be priced of 330 Euros (Rs. 26,220 / US$430 approx.) before taxes and subsidies.