Oppo has launched Find 7, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India as it promised. It has a 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD 538ppi LTPS display with Corning gorilla glass protection, powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS on top.
It has a 13-megapixel camera Sony IMX214 stacked sensor with 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and uses software enhancements to capture images at 50-megapixel (8,160 x 6,120 pixels) resolution. The camera is also capable of shooting RAW images and has 4K video recording. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. It packs 3000 mAh battery with VOOC fast charging technology, capable of charging the battery to 75% in 30 minutes. Check out our Oppo Find 7 hands on.
Oppo Find 7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- Dimensions – 152.6x75x9.2mm, weight: 171 grams
- Color OS 1.2 based on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual-mode LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 128GB expandable memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
The Oppo Find 7 comes in midnight black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 37,990. It would go on sale in India in July. Oppo plans to launch 10 smartphones priced between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 40,000 in India by the end of this year.