Oppo has launched the Find 7a along with the Find 7 in India. It has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display at 403 PPI with Gorilla Glass 3, powered by a 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core (MSM8974AB) processor and runs on ColorOS 1.2.0 based on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has the same 13-megapixel camera Sony IMX214 stacked sensor with 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture present on the Find 7 and uses software enhancements to capture images at 50-megapixel (8,160 x 6,120 pixels) resolution. The camera is also capable of shooting RAW images and has 4K video recording. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
It has a 2800 mAh battery instead of 3000mAh battery on the Find 7. This also has VOOC fast charging technology, capable of charging the battery to 75% in 30 minutes.
Oppo Find 7a specifications
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core (MSM8974AB) GPU: Adreno 330
- Memory: 16 GB ROM (expandable) / 2GB RAM
- Battery: 2,800 mAh (Rapid Charge)
- Screen: 5.5-inch, 1080p Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 403 PPI, 16 million colors
- Touchscreen: Multi-touch, capacitive screen, Gorilla Glass 3, supports gloved and wet touch input
- Camera: 13-megapixel IMX214 Sony sensor with dedicated ISP, Dual-mode LED, Aperture f/2.0
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Scene modes: Normal, Panorama, High Speed, Rewind, Beautify, Slow Shutter and .GIF mode
- Colors: Midnight/White
- Dimensions: 152.6 ×75 × 9.2 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Operating System: ColorOS 1.2.0 based on Android 4.3
The Oppo Find 7a comes in midnight black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 31,990. It would go on sale in India starting from tomorrow, 12th June.