The XOLO X500 that surfaced recently has finally gone official. It is the first smartphone that is powered by the Intel’s 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor. The phone has a 3.5 inch (480 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The Lexington Z2420 processor has Hyper Threading technology which offers fast User Interface (UI) responsiveness, run multiple apps simultaneously without slowing down and also consumes less battery. It comes with a 5MP rear camera with 1080p video recording and it also has Full HD video playback.
XOLO X500 specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual SIM
- 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Lexington Z2420 processor with 400 MHz GPU
- 5 Megapixel camera with 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
The XOLO X500 is priced at Rs. 8,999. It would be available across India in 2 to 3 days.