Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 shows up in the wild
dday.it, an Italian site has managed to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 ahead of the MWC. First specifications of the Note 8.0 (GT-N5100) surfaced last week, and the Samsung CEO confirmed the Galaxy Note 8.0 for MWC 2013, earlier this week. The device in these grainy hands on images resembles the image that surfaced couple of days back, but this has a hardware home button, capacitive touch buttons for menu and back on either sides, similar to the Galaxy S3. Even this has a ear piece at the top, but the Samsung logo is present blow the ear piece instead of bottom. It would also have S Pen support according to previous rumors.
Rumored Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- 8.0-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) TFT Super Clear LCD display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD card slot
- 4600 mAh battery
The site also says that the tablet would have a 4:3 screen similar to the iPad, instead of 16:9 present in the previous Galaxy Tablets. Hope we will get more details soon since the MWC is just a month away.