Cricket Fever Challenge multiplayer cricket game launched for Android and iPhone
Disney UTV’s Indiagames has launched Cricket Fever Challenge, a new multiplayer cricket game for Android and iPhone. In this game, you can play with players from anywhere in the world on Android, iOS and online through Facebook. You need to hit maximum runs in one over (6 balls) to set a challenge for their opponent to beat.You stay at top of the leaderboard and move to new skill levels if you win as many challenges with your opponent.
Features of Cricket Fever Challenge
- Multiplayer Mode lets player participate for the first time in multiplayer challenges through Facebook friends and other players.
- Player Profile Card lets you track your progress via unique Player Profile card also known as gamer card
- Dynamic UI Design which is accessible and easy to get into the game.
- Compete among friends and other players on new Leader board mechanism
- Real simulation of cricket using new real time physics and many motion capture animations which makes the player feel as if they were batting at the crease
- Unique Swipe based controls for Batting, allowing the player to hit the ball in any direction.
- TV Broadcast style cameras bring you a cinematic experience
Download Cricket Fever Challenge for Android and iPhone from Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store for free. iPhone users can also download the Cricket Fever Challenge Deluxe for $2.99 or get the game for $0.99 between 23rd November and 28th December 2012 in their festive offer.