Huawei’s Honor brand launched the Honor 6X smartphone last month in India starting at Rs. 12,999. As promised, the smartphone will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in in the first flash sale starting today at 2PM. Those who have not registered for today’s sale can register for the next sale on February 9th till Midnight of 7th February.
The Honor 6X has a a 12-megapixel camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), LED flash and a secondary 2-megapixel for achieving depth of field and background blur.
The smartphone is localized for the Indian users with EMUI availability in 14 local languages ( Hindi, Bengali, Telegu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, Maithili & Nepali) and comes with the SOS button which will act as an emergency alarm and send an SMS to preset numbers and also provide location information.
Honor 6X specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, aperture F/0.95-F/16 and 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×72.6×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh (typical) / 3270mAh (minium) battery with support for fast charging
The Honor 6X comes in gold, silver and gray colors and is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999.
It also comes with several offers such as additional 10% Cashback with SBI Credit Card, 14GB additional data on purchase of 1GB with the Honor 6X, and up to Rs. 300 worth Kindle eBook Promotion Credits.
Commenting on the first sale, P Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group said:
The Honor 6X has been launched to represent dual benefits of great price point coupled with best in class features. We are overwhelmed with the response we have received for the smartphone and with the commencement of the sale, we expect great customer response.
"Honor 6X with dual rear cameras will go on sale in India today on Amazon starting at Rs. 12999",