Sony Ericsson P1i, a 3G Touch screen phone will now come pre-loaded with the BlackBerry Connect software v4.0. This announcement was made on 22 November 2007.
The handset will be available in select countries in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
Continue reading “Sony Ericsson P1i with BlackBerry Connect v4.0 in India soon”
Sony Ericsson P1 is a revolutionary phone which tries to redefine the definition of a Business Class phone.
The P1 is a notworthy competitor for the Nokia E90 Communicator and Nokia N95
Also the P1 will replace the P990 in the production line we suspect
- 25% reduction in size compared to P990i
- Support for most mobile email protocols
- 3G, Wi-fi, bluetooth(stereo) ,Infrared
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera and a additional Video calling Camera
- Dual function keyboard,Stylus,Touchscreen
- Rich Media support
- Memory Stick Micro Expansion upto 4gb with 512 in package
Price and Availability
Expected to be available in Q3 2007 which is the current quarter in selected markets.
The phone might hit Indian market soon.
Get more info about the specifications here Sony Ericsson P1