HTC is having a presence at the MWC 2014 despite not launching its flagship smartphone here. At the event, HTC launched a couple of mid-range Android smartphones – HTC Desire 816 and HTC Desire 610. Among the two, the HTC Desire 610 is the more humbly speced device with a moderate spec sheet.
The specifications of this mid-range smartphone are
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Android Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Dimensions: Dimensions of 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm; Weigts: 143.5 grams
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 2040 mAh battery
In terms of design, the HTC Desire 610 takes up after the company’s flagship with stereo speakers on the front of the device. It comes in a plastic body with glossy plastic on the back.
We are live from the event and we managed to get a hold of the device. We took a few photos of the device and you can check out the photo gallery here.