The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9060), that went official earlier this month is launching in India next week, according to Mahesh Telecom . It has a 5-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It also comes with dual SIM support and has software features such as Multi Window and Pop up Play.
It has 1GB of RAM and packs a 2100 mAh battery. It is not clear if has 8GB or 16GB internal storage, since it is sold in different memory variants in several countries. We have to wait for it to appear on the official Samsung India website to confirm the internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo specifications
- 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) secondary camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 8GB or 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is priced at an MRP of Rs. 19,010 and the MOP or the best buy price would be Rs. 18,190. The stocks are expected this weekend, so we can expect it to launch early next week.