After the specificationsand the press images of the smartphone got leaked this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo has gone official in Poland. It exactly looks like the Galaxy Note 3 with S Pen Stylus and a faux leather back cover. It has a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core or a Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
It has all the S Pen features under Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Write Screen, Finder, Pen Window and a range of Samsung-specific software features such as Easy Clip, Multi Window, S Note, My Magazine, S Voice, S Health, Group Play, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause and more.
It has a sensitive screen that is responsive even with gloves. The LTE variant would be called Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo LTE +.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor (3G) / 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos processor (LTE)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 162.5 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS
- IR LED for remote control (depending on the market)
- 3100 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes in black, white and green colors and would roll out globally starting from February 2014. No word on pricing yet.