Simmtronics Xpad Turbo (X-723), a 7-inch tablet with dual SIM support went on sale online back in December, now the company has officially launched the tablet. It has a 7-inch ( 1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 2-megapixel pixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It has 3G data connectivity and voice calling through dual SIM card slots and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
At the launch, Indrrajit S Sabharwal, Managing Director, Simmtronics, said,
We are very enthralled with the introduction of this new tablet, in which there is a facility to use both 2G and 3G.This all-in-one workhorse designed as the perfect companion for professionals and students who desire both reliable communications as well as optimum convenience – all at an affordable cost.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo (X-723) specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive multi-touch display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with Mali-400MP GPU
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G) with dual standby
- 8.5mm thick and weighs 273 grams
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G (via SIM card slot,) WiFi, Blutooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Built-in Speaker
- 2800 mAh battery with 140 hours standby, 4 hours of web browsing and around 3 hours of video playback.
The Simmtronics Xpad Turbo is priced at Rs. 7,999 and is available across all the leading stores selling Simmtronics.