Xolo has officially launched the Xolo Q3000, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. It comes with a 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a BSI sensor. It comes with 2GB RAM and a 4000 mAh battery. It went on pre-order online last week and went on sale online earlier today.
Xolo Q3000 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- Dimensions – 81.6×164.8×8.9 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, MHL, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q3000 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 20,999 officially. It also has Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) support to connect to TVs and large display. It also comes with a free flipcover and a OTG cable in the box.