YotaPhone from Russia-based Yota Devices was reported to be launching in December 2013, now the company has officially announced that the phone would go on sale internationally in early December. The Yota phone with LCD and E-Ink screen was showed off the phone at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona earlier this year. The phone also has special YotaPhone gestures and Put2Back applications for the back screen.
Check out the YotaPhone hands-on from the MWC 2013.
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesture controls
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8960 processor
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm; Weight – 146g
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory
- Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor,
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetoooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
- Colors: Black and white
The YotaPhone would go on sale in early December and the launch event in set in Moscow, Russia on Wednesday, the 4th of December at 11:00.