Lenovo P780 was recently launched in India and we brought you the unboxing followed by the photo gallery of this beautiful phone. Lenovo P780 has midrange specifications that includes a quad-core processor from MediaTek, 720p display and an 8MP camera. Sometime back we reviewed the Lenovo K900 and we were quite impressed by its 13MP camera and now lets check out how this camera performs.
The specifications of Lenovo P780 are as follows –
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capactive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 9.9mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42Mbps, HSUPA: 11Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 4000 mAh battery with up to 25 hours of active standby
Today we are bringing you the camera samples of Lenovo P780. The camera on the Lenovo P780 seems quite good when you look at the sample photos here.
The HDR Mode on the Lenovo P780 seemed to work pretty well and you can check out the sample right below.
We will not be judging the camera quality until the full review.
Along with a decent camera, the Lenovo P780 can record 1080p Full HD videos at 30fps. You can check out the video sample right below.