LG announced the Optimus L1 II, an entry-level 3G phone in L Series II back in August, now the dual-SIM variant of the phone, the Optimus L1 II Dual is available in India from online retailer HomeShop18 . It has a 3.0-inch (320 x 240 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 2-megapixel rear camera with VGA video recording. It has QuickMemo app to jot notes quickly and Cheese Shutter to capture images using voice. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and a dedicated SIM switch key similar to the other dual SIM L Series II devices.
LG Optimus L1 II Dual (E420) specifications
- 3.0-inch (320 x 240 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby, dedicated SIM switch key
- 2 MP fixed focus camera with VGA video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 13.3 mm thick and weighs 105 grams
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1540 mAh battery
The LG Optimus L1 II Dual comes in Black and White colors and is available in India for Rs. 6499.