Xolo Q2000, new smartphones in the Q CORE series has been officially launched in India. It appeared on the official website earlier this week, went on sale earlier today and packs a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589W processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with BSI sensor 2, LED Flash, 1080p full HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2600 mAh battery.
Xolo Q2000 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589W processor with 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 156 x 77.8 x 9.8 mm; Weighs 180 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 2600 mAh battery
The Xolo Q2000 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 14,999. It comes with a free OTG cable and a premium flip cover to prevent from slip or scratches on the screen.