Swipe Telecom has launched the Swipe Halo Value +, successor of the Swipe Halo Value that was launched back in March. It has a 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
It comes in two variants, one with 512MB RAM and other one with 1GB RAM. It has voice calling support and 2G data connectivity. It comes pre-loaded with applications in several categories including, games, entertainment, education and social networking.
Swipe Halo Value + Specifications
- 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen 5 point multi-touch display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 11.3mm thick and weighs 380 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G with Voice calling, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0
- 512MB / 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3000 mAh battery
The Swipe Halo Value + is priced at Rs. 6,699 for the 512MB RAM and Rs. 6,999 for the 1GB RAM variant. It would be available from retails stores and leading online portals across India.