Swipe Halo Value Tablet with Dual SIM support, Voice calling, Android 4.1 launched for Rs. 6990
Swipe Telecom has launched their new Android Tablet, Halo Value with dual SIM support, 2G data and voice calling capabilities. Penta launched the T-Pad WS708C with similar features yesterday. The HCL ME Y3 tablet that was launched in India earlier this year also has dual SIM support, but that also come with 3G data support.
The Halo Value tablet has a 7-inch capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.5 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes 3G connectivity through an external dongle. It comes with pre-loaded apps and has Flash Support 11.1, Olive Office Premium, Ebook Reader and audio recording.
Swipe Halo Value Specifications
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 2MP rear camrea, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 10.9mm thick and weighs 335 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, HDMI
- 3400 mAh battery
The Swipe Halo is priced at Rs. 6,990. It comes with a free premium leather sleeve worth Rs. 699 in the box.