Last month we reported that HTC would launch the Dual SIM variant of the HTC One soon. The phone went on sale online last month, Now HTC and Tata Docomo has partnered to launch the phone in India officially, calling it HTC One Dual SIM +. The company says that this is the first Android phone launched in India which offers CDMA and UMTS dual SIM capability. It has similar features as the HTC One single-SIM variant including a 4.7 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, Android Jelly Bean with Sense 5, UltraPixel camera with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera.
You can use CDMA or a UMTS/GSM SIM card as the primary SIM and a GSM SIM card as a secondary SIM. It also has a removable back cover and memory card slot that lets you expand the memory up to 64GB.
HTC One Dual SIM + Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 2 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- Dual SIM
- SIM1: Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
- SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
The HTC One Dual SIM + would come in Glacial Silver and Stealth Black colours and is priced at Rs. 53,590. HTC and Tata DOCOMO would launch range of high-end to entry-level smartphones at different price points in India. Tata DOCOMO would launch special offers for its Prepay & Postpay customers.